Online booking for field rentals is now available! Online bookings can be made here.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you have previously made bookings at the Techniplex via phone or email please contact us and we will provide you with a code to access your account.
If you are a first time renter please create a new account here.
To book the field:
- Log in to your account
- Go to “Facilities”
- Click “Request/Book Facility”
- Choose the field size
- Choose a date
- Choose a time
- Add selected
- Click the check box for the booking you want and then Continue
- Proceed to payment
- Minimum 1 hour bookings. If there is a half an hour slot available please choose the next one hour slot instead or choose the next one hour slot AND the half an hour slot to make a 1.5 hour booking.
- If only a half an hour is booked you will be contacted and your booking will be extended to 1 hour.
- Payment is due at the time of booking.
- There is a 4% processing fee added on the invoice for credit card payments.
- No shows will be responsible for the booked time.
- Refunds cannot be provided.
- Renters must leave the field in the condition it was when they arrived.
- Renters are responsible for any damage caused during their rental.
- Groups must not enter the field until the start time of their rental.
- Groups must leave the field and have all equipment removed from the field by the end time of their rental.
- Set up and take down must be completed during the rental time.
- Food and Drinks and NOT permitted on the field. Water and sports drinks are the only exceptions. All other drinks and food must remain in the lobby. This applies to all players, coaches, refs, volunteers and spectators.
- Indoor Footwear is required in the building. Any footwear worn outside must be removed and left in a change room or the lobby. Outdoor footwear is not allowed on the turf. This applies to all players, coaches, refs, volunteers and spectators.
- Techniplex reserves the right to remove individuals or groups or cancel bookings if the facility rules are not followed.
If you have any questions please contact us at 709-726-7877 or firstname.lastname@example.org